Glasses - Cheap uk prescription glasses & designer glasses ispectacle.com

Cheap Uk online prescription designer glasses starting from £12.45. A new range of prescription oakley glasses at £79.95 including thinner lenses. A large range of glasses available with prices up to 75% off high street stores. New designer range includes jai kudo and bench frames

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Delighted Customers at ispectacle.com

Just a few testimonials of some delighted customers at www.ispectacle.com


Delighted with my glasses. Thanks again for the excellent service. Will be back soonD Dobson – Dudley 5/09/2006

Rimless for £30, found it hard to believe as my last pair from ********** were for over £200 and broke within a day. Just received my new glasses and amazed as to have good they look and how light they feel. Brilliant site. All the best.A McCarthy – Glasgow 11/09/2006

Chose your site for glasses after browsing through all the others. Just seen the Jai Kudo I bought from your site at my local opticians for £110 and that does not include prescription lenses, which they said were another £55 on top. What a Bargain. Just ordered another pair S Thompson – Essex 12/09/2006

Playboy glasses are amazing. Told my friends it cost me just £50 they can’t believe it. Carla – Paris 14/09/2006

More will be listed as we recieve them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home